Vaginal Valium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mm
    Heather34

Hi all. There have been some great posts lately concerning the use of Vaginal Valium as an aid in working with the dilators and overcoming vaginismus. The Congtythamtu team has noted the following:

Melissa has written: “We use Valium suppositories in our center quite often. Patients can insert them vaginally or rectally to help soften and relax the pelvic floor. Valium suppositories are only available by prescription, and they need to be made by a compounding pharmacy. I have seen good results using them in conjunction with PT and dilation. They have minimal to no side effects, and are very well tolerated. My patients are instructed to use one suppository every night for one month, and then three times a week after that for the next month if needed.”

Aimee has written: “I also find that adding vaginal valium along with dilation can make dilation a bit easier.”

I agree, vaginal valium is very useful in conjunction with dilation. And it is easy to use, with a low side effect profile!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.