Plan for Dilating??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sadboi
    Participant

Hi !

I’m new to the forum. I’m about to purchase the pure romance dilator set and I just want to know if what I have in mind for a plan in the best idea. I have read that you should use the dilstors consistently , like every single day. And that you should move up sizes as soon as you feel pretty comfortable with one . I’ve also read that you should keep it in 20-30 minute but others say they sleep with them in. I’m just looking for routine/ plan suggestions & advice!

Welcome to the forum! As far as dilating goes, I recommend using the dilators for about 10 minutes each night, and I have patients move up in sizes as they are comfortable, usually they will spend a week on each size. It is important to be consistent, try to use those dilators each night. When you go to move up in size, use the dilator you had been working with for the past week for a few minutes before attempting the next size. And use plenty of lubrication! I hope that helps, keep us posted on your progress. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.