Botox Success Rate
April 28, 2016 at 1:17 pm #19119
Hi all. The one thing that helped me to overcome vaginismus when so many other treatments had failed was receiving the Botox treatment program with Dr. Pacik. So many factors attributed to my success including the Botox itself. By having this done, the wall of resistance that my husband and I always experienced was gone post-procedure and this made inserting the dilators, a speculum, and my husband now possible when I couldn’t even insert a q-tip prior. The success rate for curing vaginismus using the Botox treatment program is very high.
Excerpt from Congtythamtu Women’s Sexual Health
“The success rate, in our experience, is almost 100%. What has been observed in research on the use of botulinum toxin for vaginismus is that there is a 75% rate of success (meaning pain-free intercourse) within two-to-six weeks of the treatment. In our experience, the other 25% may take longer but achieve the same end result, complete relief from their symptoms, usually within 8-12 weeks. However, it is important that you understand that there is still work to be done after the procedure with dilators. Although botulinum toxin treatments only last 2 to 3 months, once the vagina is dilated and intercourse is comfortable, additional injections are generally not necessary.”November 15, 2016 at 5:57 pm #19981
I am so proud of the Botox Program for Vaginismus at Congtythamtu, and we continue to have tremendous success treating and curing vaginismus.
I continue to be amazed at women who are so fearful of vaginal penetration prior to the procedure, and only 24 hours later are working with a dilator.
I love getting emails from patients after treatment giving me the good news that they finally had intercourse with their husband or boyfriend.
If you are struggling with vaginismus, please don’t hesitate to give us a call to speak with us if the Botox program is right for you.
914-329-3700November 30, 2016 at 12:17 am #20222
I can’t tell you how much I love this post Melissa! Something that was so important to me after having my procedure was trying to find every avenue I could to share about the Botox procedure as I had vaginismus for so long and it was the one thing that worked for me (and the hubby) to finally overcome and move forward. Just this evening, I read another patient success story who just had the Botox procedure last month at Congtythamtu //congtythamtu.info/forums/topic/success-stories-3/#post-20219 and it makes me smile so, so, so huge as another woman who may not have known where to turn or what to do to overcome has found the solution and is now able to make love to her boyfriend. It’s simply awesome!!!February 16, 2017 at 3:03 pm #20597
Helen Leff, LMSWModerator
Hearing about all the women who have had the Botox procedure and become successful with dilation and moving on to have pain free intercourse has been amazing. Congratulations!December 6, 2017 at 8:41 pm #22217
I love reading and re-reading this thread so much. For those reading this right now, I shared a post earlier in the month concerning the Blessings of Botox in 2017:
If you have vaginismus and are considering the Botox treatment program, please make the call to Congtythamtu to discuss their treatment program. For me, having the Botox treatment program was life-changing and had such a positive impact on so many areas of my life (i.e. marriage, birth of our son, etc.). I would recommend it to everyone and would love to talk to you personally either on the forum or through email/phone call if you have any questions at all about it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.